The following events occurred in the 1900s:
- Friedrich Weyerhaeuser purchases terrain in the state of Washington with James Packard as associate.
- End of the Those of Bloon club after Unguin Packard is interned.
- For two weeks before being set ablaze, because of the Packard and Martell sawmill competition, Twin Peaks' river is jammed with fir and pine lags for over 7 miles starting from the falls.
- February 24 – The Night of the Burning River kills six people followed by two others days later from injuries.
- After seven days and seven nights, the rain extinguishes the blaze.
- Oscar Wilde visits Twin Peaks.
- The Grange is built with the Packard Mill's douglas firs in Twin Peaks.
- Orville Horne arrives in Twin Peaks and opens Horne's General Store. Its competitors burn down.
- The Smallish Earthquake of 1905 destroys every building in Twin Peaks except the Grange and causes fires which destroy thousands of acres.
- In the Grange, timber wars between the Packard and Martell Mills.
- In the Grange, speech by James Packard to stop the timber wars.
- 1900 – Liver-Eating Johnson
- February 24, 1902 – 6 Twin Peaks inhabitants followed by 2 others days later
- 1904 – Chief Joseph, age 64