The following events took place in 1945:
- By this year, Daisy Packard is renowned across Washington State for her effective management of the Packard Sawmill.
- July 16 –
- The Manhattan Project culminates in the detonation of the first atomic bomb at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.
- The experiment gives "birth" to several eggs, including one containing BOB.
- At a fortress in the purple sea, the Fireman emits a golden aura and creates an orb bearing Laura Palmer's image. Senorita Dido sends this orb to Earth via the projection room.
- August – L. Ron Hubbard takes up residence at Jack Parsons' mansion and attends a Thelema gathering.
- ↑ Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Twin Peaks – "Part 8"
- ↑ The Secret History of Twin Peaks