History[edit | edit source]
- To be added.
Personnel[edit | edit source]
- Will Hayward (physician and coroner)
- Louise Shelvy (physician)
- Dan Hayward (physician)
- Lawrence Jacoby (psychiatrist)
- B. Roundtree (nurse)
- Jim (morgue attendant)
- First Emergency Medical Technician
- Second Emergency Medical Technician
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The hospital was named after Mark Frost's grandparents: Betty Calhoun and Dr. Douglas Calhoun. 
The establishing shot was captured at 12844 Military Road South in Tukwila, Washington. Currently, it is home to Cascade Behavioral Health.
References[edit | edit source]
- Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town
- Witheridge, Annette. "Exclusive: From Sand Lake to Twin Peaks - How One Woman's Grisly Unsolved Murder in 1908 Inspired the 90s Cult TV Drama that Is Making a Comeback in a Showtime Reboot." Daily Mail Online. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Calhoun Memorial Hospital Exterior – Twin Peaks Blog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.