"Gordon, it's 10:10 a.m. on February 16th. I was worried about today because of the dream I told you about."
|← February →|
February 16 is the 47th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
Events[edit | edit source]
- 1968 – Tom Johnson's family learns that Tom's older brother Will has been killed in action in Vietnam. Dale Cooper finds Tom in Fairmount Park and tries to console him.
- 1989 –
- Phillip Jeffries arrives at the Palm Deluxe in Buenos Aires, Argentina and asks the clerk if "Ms. Judy" is staying there. The clerk gives him a letter from a young woman. Jeffries goes upstairs with a bellhop carrying his bags.
- 10:10 a.m. EST – Cooper reminds Gordon Cole that he was worried about this particular day because of a dream.
- While Cooper tests the Philadelphia FBI office's surveillance cameras, Philip Jeffries steps out of the elevator after being missing for two years.
- Jeffries confronts Cooper, Cole, and Albert Rosenfield, rambling incoherently about Judy and a meeting above the convenience store. While Cole attempts to call for backup, Jeffries disappears from his chair.
- Jeffries reappears back at the Palm Deluxe in Buenos Aires, screaming in pain. Shortly afterward, Jeffries disappears once again.
- Laura Palmer and Donna Hayward walk to school, greeting their respective boyfriends Bobby Briggs and Mike Nelson. Laura takes cocaine in the girls' restroom.
- 2:30 p.m. PST – Bobby kisses the homecoming display case showing Laura's photograph.
- Laura and James Hurley have a rendezvous in the school's custodian closet.
- After school, Laura and Donna spend the afternoon at Donna's house, talking about James and falling in space.
- At home, Laura realizes BOB has found and removed pages of her diary. In a panic, she drives to Harold Smith's home and leaves the diary in his keeping.
- At dinner, Leland Palmer instructs Laura and Sarah how to introduce themselves in Norwegian for the business delegation arriving next week. They chant the phrase in unison, before breaking down in laughter.
- Late at night, Laura sneaks out of the house and meets a trucker friend of Leo Johnson for sex.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- 1948 – Troy Evans is born.
- 1955 – Julie Duvic is born.
- 1991 – "Episode 23" airs on ABC.
- 2016 – Filming of Twin Peaks (2017):
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.