|← July →|
July 30 is the 211th day of the year (212th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar.
Events[edit | edit source]
- 1947 – Afternoon – In room 502 of the Winthrop Hotel, Tacoma, Kenneth Arnold meets Harold Dahl and Fred Crisman.
- 1969 – Dale Cooper decides to go on a "Great Adventure" and hitchhike home from his Boy Scouts jamboree. He walks six miles through the rain to the Post and Beam restaurant, where he has cherry pie and his first ever cup of coffee. He then hitches a ride with a young couple, Star and April, who intend to chain themselves to the doors of the Pentagon. Cooper later finds himself driving their van as they make love in the back. Late at night, April strips naked to chase fireflies; Dale attempts to follow, but cuts his foot and instead stays behind to drink a bottle of raspberry brandy.
- 1977 – While on an endurance test in the Poconos, Cooper resolves to accept nothing less than success in his FBI training.
- 1983 – Laura Palmer tries on some of her cousin Maddy's clothes, before the two visit the gazebo in Easter Park.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- 1948 – Carel Struycken is born.
- 1968 – Tracey Henton is born.
- 1993 – "Episode 7" airs on Bravo.
- 2017 – "Part 12" of Twin Peaks (2017) premieres on Showtime.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.