|← June →|
- 1969 – Dale Cooper's school lets out for the summer. He sees classmate Anne Sweeny at a bookstore, the last time before she moves away.
- 1970 – Cooper's school lets out for the summer. He receives a C in English from April Larken, who is leaving with Mr. Hord to join a commune in Colorado. Cooper plans to accelerate his studies to graduate early.
- 1973 – Cooper secures a job as a tree-planter, partnered with Jim.
- 1977 – Cooper records a tape to announce that he will take the written test for his FBI application tomorrow.
- 1984 – Consigned to desk duty, Cooper ponders how snow globes are made.
- 1985 – Cooper visits Caroline Earle's grave, where he is confused to find a red granite stone engraved "In memory..."
- 1988 – Several days after Windom Earle's failed escape attempt, Cooper receives a threatening tape from him. On a whim, Cooper asks Diane Evans out for a Chinese food dinner.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1941 – Jürgen Prochnow is born.
- 1991 – "Episode 28" and "Episode 29," the series finale of Twin Peaks, premiere on ABC.