|← May →|
- 1968 – Marie Schlurman tells Dale Cooper that she cannot see him anymore until he is older. He follows her after school and sees her kissing Daren Seedler outside Duva's Cafe.
- 1970 – Cooper dictates his first poem for English class, seeking a balance between "the erotic and the sublime."
- 1984 – Cooper receives flowers from Diane and a box of doughnuts from Mr. Baldini after first killing someone in the line of duty. That evening, he joins Windom Earle for a chess game. Caroline, privately, tells him she hopes the experience will not affect him the way it did her husband.
- 1986 – Cooper and his father take a detour on their road trip to visit Hannibal, the birthplace of Mark Twain. In light of his father's frequent need to urinate, Cooper suggests he see a doctor when he gets home.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1959 – Rudy Fenenga Jr. is born.
- 2017 – The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer audiobook is released by Audible Studios.
- 2018 – Showtime hosts a Twin Peaks For Your Consideration screening of "Part 18" and panel discussion with David Lynch, Kyle MacLachlan, and Laura Dern.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.