|← May →|
- 1969 – Dale Cooper blows up Nancy Nordstrom's mailbox, and says in a tape that he now feels prepared to work towards becoming an Eagle Scout.
- 1973 – Cooper receives perfect marks on his SAT exam, but notes that it is a poor measure of an individual's potential.
- 1974 – At three in the morning, Cooper sees a man "painted blue" outside, staring at his dorm window, who later disappears when he goes searching.
- 1985 – Cooper recounts for Diane the events on the night he and Caroline Earle were attacked. Gordon Cole informs him that Earle was apparently broken by finding the two of them and has been committed to the psychiatric ward.
- 1986 – Cooper reunites with his old classmate Robin Masters and attends a shooting range with her.