|← November →|
November 7 is the 311th day of the year (312th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar.
Events[edit | edit source]
- 1973 –
- Dale Cooper visits his father, disheartened to find him eating lunch with a much younger woman.
- Howard Teller accompanies Cooper to a bar that night, insisting that he needs to get laid "in the worst way." After Howard leaves with a girl, Cooper follows a shadowy figure whom he deems suspicious. Cooper loses the man in an alleyway, and then finds the corpse of a young woman who has been beaten and stabbed to death.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- 1971 – Robin Finck is born.
- 1989 – The second script revision (pink) of "Episode 5" is submitted.
- 1990 – The first script revision (for general distribution) of "Episode 20" is submitted.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.