|← October →|
- 1975 – Dale Cooper visits with a Catholic priest for spiritual advice, but is less than impressed.
- Morning – Janey-E drives Dale Cooper to work. Anthony Sinclair corrals him into getting coffee at Szymon's, and attempts to poison him. However, believing Jones has found him out, he breaks down and confesses to him and Bushnell Mullins his involvement in the insurance racket with Mr. Todd. Sinclair agrees to testify against him and to expose Detective Clark and his partner's role.
- Gordon Cole calls Frank Truman back and learns about the clues found in Laura Palmer's diary pages. Cole learns from Diane Evans that her sister Janey-E and brother-in-law Dougie Jones live in Las Vegas, and assigns Randall Headley to locate them. Cole then tells Albert Rosenfield and Tammy Preston about a Monica Bellucci dream the previous night, and his sudden recollection of Phillip Jeffries' 1989 reappearance.
- Truman, Deputy Hawk, and Deputy Briggs arrest Chad Broxford and lock him in the station's holding cells.
- Truman, Hawk, Briggs, and Deputy Andy Brennan visit Jack Rabbit's Palace on Blue Pine Mountain, finding a strange opening in the ground and a naked eyeless woman.
- 2:53 p.m. PST – A vortex opens in the sky, transporting Deputy Brennan to a black-and-white room. The Fireman shows him a series of images, and he returns minutes later with a directive to keep the woman safe from somebody who wants her dead.
- Naido is given clothes and placed in a cell at the station, near Broxford and a drunk.
- Night – At the Roadhouse, James Hurley and Freddie Sykes get into a barfight with Chuck and Skipper after James tries to say hello to Chuck's wife Renee. Sykes punches both out with his gloved hand, sending them to the emergency room. Hawk and Briggs arrest James and Freddie, locking them in the holding cells with the others.
- Agent Wilson brings the Jones family into the FBI field office for questioning, only to find they are not the correct Douglas and Jane Jones.
- Duncan Todd tells Roger to contact Anthony Sinclair, immediately before Chantal Hutchens enters the office and shoots them both. She and Hutch later eat fast food in their car at an industrial park.
- While watching Sunset Boulevard, Dale Cooper is jolted to hear Gordon Cole's name. Transfixed, he crawls toward a wall outlet and pokes a fork inside, electrocuting himself while Janey-E screams in horror.
- Dougie is admitted to a nearby hospital, now in a coma.
- Margaret Lanterman, having grown very weak, calls Hawk to tell him she is dying, and tells him watch for the "one" on Blue Pine Mountain. Hawk bids her goodbye, and assembles the others to break the news that she has passed away.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1990 –
- 1993 – "Episode 16" airs on Bravo.
- 2015 – Filming of Twin Peaks (2017):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.