- Not to be confused with Episode 12.
"Let's rock."―Diane Evans
In Buckhorn, Albert, Tammy, and Gordon have a drink and the men quietly inform Tammy about Project Blue Book and more specifically the Blue Rose cases, thus inducting her into the Blue Rose task force among the ranks of Albert, Jeffries, Desmond, and Cooper. Diane soon joins them and they offer her an official position in the investigation.
Jerry runs out of the woods and into a clearing.
Sarah Palmer buys alcoholic beverages and cigarettes at a grocery store. She also inquires about an unfamiliar jerky being sold at the store. She warns them of men coming and suffers a breakdown.
Cooper is taken outside by Sonny Jim to play catch, but ends up just being hit by Sonny Jim's throw.
Hawk goes to Sarah's home. He hears a noise inside, which Sarah dismisses as something in the kitchen. Hawk ensures her that if she needs anything, to call him.
Diane responds to a text message asking "Las Vegas?" with "THEY HAVEN'T ASKED YET."
Frank visits Benjamin Horne, telling him of Richard committing the hit-and-run and his subsequent attempted murder of Miriam. Benjamin reflects on Richard's troubled past and shows Cooper's hotel key to Frank, which he had intended to give to Harry as a memento. Frank leaves with the key and Ben tells Beverly about Richard and his father, who bought him a bike when he was a child. He then has Beverly arrange to pay for Miriam's medical expenses.
Gordon tells a French woman one of his "war stories" until Albert shows up, dismissing the woman, who takes her time leaving Gordon's room. Albert reports on Diane's received and sent text messages.
Audrey Horne argues with her husband Charlie, saying that they need to go to the Roadhouse to look for her lover Billy, while Charlie complains that he has too much paperwork. Frustrated, Audrey says they should call Tina, supposedly the last person to see Billy, and he eventually relents. Charlie calls Tina and receives some grave news, but blankly refuses to tell Audrey anything about the conversation.
At the Roadhouse, Chromatics perform "Saturday." In a booth, Abbie and Natalie talk about their friend Angela, concerned about her new infatuation with Clark, who had previously been seen going out with Mary. Trick joins them, shaken by the experience of being driven off the road by a driver heading the wrong way.
In Alphabetical OrderEdit
- Elizabeth Anweis as Abbie
- Chrysta Bell as FBI Agent Tammy Preston
- Richard Beymer as Benjamin Horne
- Scott Coffey as Trick
- Ana de la Reguera as Natalie
- Laura Dern as Diane Evans
- Sherilyn Fenn as Audrey Horne
- Miguel Ferrer as FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield
- Robert Forster as Sheriff Frank Truman
- Pierce Gagnon as Sonny Jim Jones
- Michael Horse as Deputy Chief Tommy "Hawk" Hill
- Ashley Judd as Beverly Paige
- Luke Judy as Warden Murphy's son
- David Patrick Kelly as Jerry Horne
- Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer (opening photo only)
- Jennifer Jason Leigh as Chantal Hutchens
- Sarah Jean Long as Miriam Sullivan
- David Lynch as FBI Deputy Director Gordon Cole
- Berenice Marlowe as French Woman
- Zoe McLane as Check-Out Girl
- Clark Middleton as Charlie
- James Morrison as Warden Dwight Murphy
- Johnny Ochsner as Bag-boy
- Bill O'Dell as Kriscol
- Wendy Robie as Nadine Hurley
- Tim Roth as Gary "Hutch" Hutchens
- Harry Dean Stanton as Carl Rodd
- Russ Tamblyn as Dr. Lawrence Jacoby
- Grace Zabriskie as Sarah Palmer
- Stunt Double: Trampas Thompson
Featured music Edit
- "Stars and Stripes Forever"
- Written by John Phillip Sousa
- Performed and arranged by the U.S. Army Band
- Performed by Chromatics
- Written by Adam Miller and Johnny Jewel
- Courtesy of Italians Do It Better
- Wendy Robie is credited as "Wendie".
- The scene with the French woman in the hotel was the final scene shot to feature Gordon Cole and Albert Rosenfield, thus it serves as Miguel Ferrer's final time playing his character before his death in 2017.
- Angela (Mentioned only)
- Billy (Mentioned only)
- Chuck (Mentioned only)
- Clark (Mentioned only)
- Gordon Cole
- Dale Cooper
- Chester Desmond (Mentioned only)
- Lois Duffy (Mentioned only)
- Diane Evans (Mentioned only)
- Diane Evans (tulpa)
- French woman
- Tommy "Hawk" Hill
- Hit and run boy (Mentioned only)
- Audrey Horne
- Benjamin Horne
- J.J. Horne (Mentioned only)
- Jerry Horne
- Richard Horne (Mentioned only)
- Nadine Hurley
- Chantal Hutchens
- Gary "Hutch" Hutchens
- Lawrence Jacoby
- Phillip Jeffries (Mentioned only)
- Sonny Jim Jones
- Mary (Mentioned only)
- Dwight Murphy
- Warden Murphy's son
- Beverly Paige
- Sarah Palmer
- Paul (Mentioned only)
- Tammy Preston
- Carl Rodd
- Albert Rosenfield
- Miriam Sullivan
- Tina (Mentioned only)
- Frank Truman
- Harry S. Truman (Mentioned only)
- Calhoun Memorial Hospital
- George Washington High (Mentioned only)
- Great Northern Hotel
- Keri's Handi-Mart
- MIT (Mentioned only)
- Las Vegas
- New Fat Trout Trailer Park
- North America
- Palmer house
- Quantico (Mentioned only)
- The Roadhouse
- South Dakota
- Twin Peaks
- Wendy's (Mentioned only)