|← September →|
- 1977 – Dale Cooper records a tape about deciding to forgo a romantic relationship with Robin Masters.
- 1987 – Cyril Pons publishes an article in the Twin Peaks Post on Andrew Packard's boat accident.
- 1988 – Cooper angrily reports to Diane that a dam has been built across the stream where his mother's ashes were spread.
- Constance Talbot tries to identify the headless corpse via fingerprints and encounters a military block.
- Duncan Todd sees a red square appear on his computer screen, and sends a contract to Ike "The Spike" Stadtler to kill Lorraine and Dougie Jones.
- Dale Cooper arrives at work and Bushnell Mullins demands to see him. Initially baffled by the drawings on Cooper's forms, he soon realizes something and thanks Cooper for his assistance.
- 12:30 p.m. PST – Janey-E Jones pays off Dougie's debt to Jimmy and Tommy, warning them that she never wants to hear from them again.
- Stadtler assassinates Lorraine by stabbing her with a spike, also killing two of her co-workers.
- Afternoon – Gordon Cole, Albert Rosenfield, and Tammy Preston drive from a South Dakota airport to Yankton Federal Prison. They have an eerie conversation with the doppelganger. Afterward, Cole and Rosenfield try to make sense of Cooper's condition, and they agree that they need someone to speak to Cooper to learn more.
- Evening – Detectives Fusco arrive at Lucky 7 to question Cooper about the car explosion. Janey-E, there to pick him up, answers their questions. As they leave, Stadtler attempts to shoot him in the plaza. Cooper fights him off, tearing off part of his palm. News crews arrive and interview the Joneses and other witnesses.
- Night – Tammy Preston reviews Cooper's file and discovers an oddity with his fingerprints.
- At the Pentagon, Lieutenant Cynthia Knox reports the access attempt for Garland Briggs' fingerprints, and Colonel Davis orders her to fly to Buckhorn to investigate.
- Mr. C is granted his phone call. He dials a long series of numbers which sets off the prison's alarms, and says "The cow jumped over the moon." This triggers a change in the device in Buenos Aires.
- Albert Rosenfield visits Max Von's Bar in Philadelphia to find Diane Evans.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1968 – Charlie Spradling is born.
- 1990 –
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.