The set includes over six hours of bonus material, eighty minutes of which are Blu-ray exclusives.
Bonus material Edit
- Impressions: A Journey Behind the Scenes of Twin Peaks – behind-the-scenes short films, directed by Jason S.
- The Man with the Gray Elevated Hair (28:27)
- Tell It, Martin (27:57)
- Two Blue Balls (23:13)
- The Number of Completion (28:04)
- Bad Binoculars (27:01)
- See You on the Other Side, Dear Friend (28:49)
- Do Not Pick Up Hitchhikers (25:39)
- A Bloody Finger In Your Mouth (25:43)
- The Polish Accountant
- A Pot of Boiling Oil (36:58)
- Twin Peaks: The Phenomenon – a three-part featurette of cast and crew interviews
- (Blu-ray only) Two featurettes on the red room filming, directed by Richard Beymer:
- (Blu-ray only) A Very Lovely Dream: One Week in Twin Peaks – a featurette on location filming in Washington, directed by Charles de Lauzirika
- Twin Peaks panel at the 2017 San Diego Comic-Con – panel discussion with Damon Lindelof, Dana Ashbrook, Matthew Lillard, Kyle MacLachlan, James Marshall, Everett McGill, Don Murray, Kimmy Robertson, Tim Roth, and Naomi Watts
- Rancho Rosa Partnership logos
- Behind-the-scenes photo gallery
- ↑ Darren Franich (October 26, 2017). "Get the exclusive scoop on the Twin Peaks Blu-ray and DVD". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved October 26, 2017.