At six hundred feet, the falls were the third-highest in the United States, even taller than Niagara Falls (though not as wide), with a flow rate of two hundred forty-eight million gallons per hour. The waterfall was a popular destination for tourists to the region. A local fable said that those who fell in love within earshot of the falls would remain so for all time.
Behind the scenes Edit
The scenes featuring the waterfall were filmed at Snoqualmie Falls, located on the Snoqualmie River between Snoqualmie and Falls City, Washington.
- Twin Peaks Collectible CardArt
- Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town
- Twin Peaks – season 1
- "Diane..." - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper (Mentioned only)
- Twin Peaks – season 2
- Twin Peaks – 2017
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks
- Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier (Mentioned only)